Lost Tales of Beleriand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emote issue - A group of children play in the snow here

2 posters

Go down

Emote issue - A group of children play in the snow here Empty Emote issue - A group of children play in the snow here

Post  Knoxx Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:50 pm

Having an issue with an object no showing up with in an emote when another person is also targeted within the emote if there is any text placed AFTER the object.

Object that we had the issue with: A group of children play in the snow here. - VNUM 12033-12036

Example:
em test ~daydreaming test *children test

I see: Me test a daydreaming woman test a group of children play in the snow here test.

She sees: Me test you test test.

Everyone else sees: Me test a daydreaming woman test a group of children play in the snow here test.

This also happen when she did the same with me. Now if you don't add any text after the *children, the object will show up to the peron that was targeted.

Knoxx
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Emote issue - A group of children play in the snow here Empty Re: Emote issue - A group of children play in the snow here

Post  Kithrater Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:37 am

Seems to be an issue with any object that has its sdesc changed to the purple colour. Any other colour object seems to work just fine.

An interesting bug - I'll see if I can't track down the cause tomorrow.

Kithrater
Admin
Admin

http://lost-tales.org

Back to top Go down