Lost Tales of Beleriand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Ebon Snow - pRPT - Sunday, September 7th

+2
Bad Juju
Falconer
6 posters

Go down

An Ebon Snow - pRPT - Sunday, September 7th Empty An Ebon Snow - pRPT - Sunday, September 7th

Post  Falconer Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:00 am

This announcement comes under the assumption (which has not yet been confirmed) that Hule's will be open for play by this Sunday. Should the administration need more time, we'll push this back to next week.

An Ebon Snow

Date: Sunday, September 7th
Time: 2:00 EST; 11:00 PST.
Where:The tavern at Hule's.

I'm pleased to announce the first scheduled pRPT for Lost Tales, and hope that you'll all be able to attend. While we'll obviously be limited in the number of rooms that we have to play in, I've been working on something that should be of interest to all characters. Plus, if nothing else, it lets you state that you were there at the very start.

Hope to see you there! Feel free to PM me for additional OOC details/requests.

-Ed

Falconer
Regular
Regular

Location : Areas of Expertise: Character creation, pRPT and plot design, First Age canon, House of Haleth.

Back to top Go down

An Ebon Snow - pRPT - Sunday, September 7th Empty Re: An Ebon Snow - pRPT - Sunday, September 7th

Post  Bad Juju Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:11 am

I am looking forward to this. Smile
Bad Juju
Bad Juju
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

An Ebon Snow - pRPT - Sunday, September 7th Empty Re: An Ebon Snow - pRPT - Sunday, September 7th

Post  Grandpa Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:54 am

Me too! Good to see we've set something up!

Grandpa
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Janarc Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:10 pm

Looking forward to this.

Janarc
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Falconer Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:18 am

Dreamer has graciously joined the effort to make this RPT exceptional and based off our brainstorming earlier today, I think we'll all be set up to have a grand old time this Sunday.

As a side-note, while we'll be kicking off at 2:00 PM EST, the climax of the plot should begin around 4:00 PM EST. And it's going to be a long, exciting climax.

Get excited.

Falconer
Regular
Regular

Location : Areas of Expertise: Character creation, pRPT and plot design, First Age canon, House of Haleth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:39 am

.... and... I just realized I can't be there this weekend. Sad But we'll do my part of it sometime in the future - you guys will still get to see what I had planned for you there.
Dreamer
Dreamer
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Falconer Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:48 am

We'll be starting in just over two hours.

Shout out to Dreamer, Kithrater, and Bard, who have all been instrumental in helping to get things set up for this.

Get excited.

Falconer
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Falconer Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:10 pm

Hope you all had fun. Thanks for everyone who participated and everyone on staff (especially Kith) who helped make this happen.

As a side note, please send any logs you have (with the <think>s removed) to edwardfalconer -at- gmail. I'll be cleaning things up and posting a log. (Particularly if you have the log of the storytelling, as mine cuts off halfway through.)

Falconer
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad Juju Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:23 pm

Good work, Falc! Smile
Bad Juju
Bad Juju
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Grandpa Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:23 pm

Sorry,no logs. It was great, though. Thanks for all the work, everybody!

Grandpa
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackjack Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:33 pm

Enjoyed it.
Blackjack
Blackjack
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down