Lost Tales of Beleriand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arena Feedback

3 posters

Go down

Arena Feedback Empty Arena Feedback

Post  Falconer Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:17 pm

It seems that the arena is nearly balanced. By my count today, the elf lord is winning about 60-75% of the time, with the orc warlord winning about 25-40% of the time.

With the shuffling of numbers just a bit, we'll be nearing that 50% mark of balanced.

I'd also like to make two suggestions:

1) Would it be possible to have a single strung bow and quiver load up on either side at the beginning of the fight so that we can test out the archery code as well?

2) As it stands, PCs are currently being killed in the first half of the fight, or even the first third, more often than not. What do you think about bolstering the hit points and or defensive skills of the PC characters in the arena, so that they last a bit longer?

Falconer
Regular
Regular

Location : Areas of Expertise: Character creation, pRPT and plot design, First Age canon, House of Haleth.

Back to top Go down

Arena Feedback Empty Re: Arena Feedback

Post  Falconer Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:59 pm

It's appearing much more like 50/50 now - though the ideas I raised above still stand.

Falconer
Regular
Regular

Location : Areas of Expertise: Character creation, pRPT and plot design, First Age canon, House of Haleth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bad Juju Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:59 pm

Falconer wrote:It's appearing much more like 50/50 now - though the ideas I raised above still stand.

I also concur that PCs are a bit underpowered, which certainly does not lend itself to seeing the great combat system in action.
Bad Juju
Bad Juju
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackjack Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:43 am

I haven't seen the Elf Lord win once yet, out of about ten samples. In a row.

Hrm. I've lost track of the battles. Still no victory for the human side!
Blackjack
Blackjack
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum