Lost Tales of Beleriand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPT: The Storm, Sunday 14th September

+2
Bad Juju
Kithrater
6 posters

Go down

RPT: The Storm, Sunday 14th September Empty RPT: The Storm, Sunday 14th September

Post  Kithrater Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:18 pm

The next installment of the story, and our second ever scheduled roleplaying time. Log in and chill out in Hule's before the stated times below, and then we'll get under way. The RPT is scheduled to go for two and a half hours, but allow an extra thirty minutes on to the end for complications.

Times:
PST: 2pm
EST: 5pm
England: 10pm
Australian Pacific: 7am Monday Morning (for the dedicated!)

After the event, cleaned-up logs are in high demand, as they'll help with the next chronicle posting.

Kithrater
Admin
Admin

http://lost-tales.org

Back to top Go down

RPT: The Storm, Sunday 14th September Empty Re: RPT: The Storm, Sunday 14th September

Post  Bad Juju Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:24 pm

Yar! Looking forward to it, sir. Smile
Bad Juju
Bad Juju
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

RPT: The Storm, Sunday 14th September Empty Re: RPT: The Storm, Sunday 14th September

Post  Falconer Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:53 pm

Considering that when Kithrater titles his plots "Happy happy bunnies and candy flowers that are mm so delicious!" it usually involves a dozen PCs being tortured, I'm not exactly sure what to make of a plot entitled, "The Storm."

But I am, however, excited.

Falconer
Regular
Regular

Location : Areas of Expertise: Character creation, pRPT and plot design, First Age canon, House of Haleth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dreamer Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:16 pm

*bumpity bump bump*
Dreamer
Dreamer
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Tepes Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:58 pm

Can't wait!
Tepes
Tepes
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Lex Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:16 pm

*rubs her hands together in antici......pation.*

1:45 to go!

EDIT: Boo urns! Something always manages to come up with me, I'll have to catch up once I'm done. Have fun!
Lex
Lex
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Tepes Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:16 pm

One word: Awesome
Tepes
Tepes
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Lex Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:52 pm

I am SO SORRY I kept on being dragged away. Every time I got into my 'groove', something would come up!
Lex
Lex
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down